Customer Ops Roles

Thank you to everyone who has applied or plans to apply for roles at Zazu. This is specifically for customer ops roles. So please read it carefully.

For this role, how many positions are available?
From early 2018, we are going to be introducing our products on the Zambian market. We will select and hire 5 staff to cover operational activities and customer success for our testing phase. Once we conclude the testing phase, we will then ramp up recruitment to keep up with an expected large user base. As such, if you are not successful in this round, please don’t give up and make sure to sign up to our Facebook pages, where we will be regularly posting about available jobs.

What are the next steps?

We will read each and every application, to determine the best candidates. After the deadline, we will identify the 50 most promising candidates to interview via telephone. Following the telephone interviews, the most 25 impressive candidates will be invited for in person interviews. We will then select 5 staff from this.

How will you decide who to hire?

We are looking for people who are transparent at heart, people who value the customer and people with a wide ranging skillset, in short, we are looking for go-getters. We will review applications using an internal toolkit we have developed. We will publish more articles about this process.

When will I hear from you?

We are closing the applications on the 10th of December 2017. We then aim to inform all applicants about our decision by the 15th December 2017.

If I don’t get the job will I be able to get feedback?

We hope to provide everyone with feedback about how their application could have been better. But this might not be possible if we get a large number of applicants (we currently have received over 150 applications in less than a week). If that is the case, we will write a summary of the most common problems in applications and whilst it won’t be specific to you, it will provide an idea of what impressed us the most about the selected candidates.

I have other questions

Great! Please use the discussion forum to get in touch with us. You can also use our Facebook or email channels.